Hawaiian: Proven Techniques to Learn and Speak Hawaiian
Presented by Made for Success
The Passport to Fluency Series
3 Formats: CD
3 Formats: Library CD
3 Formats: MP3 CD
Holiday in Honolulu? Meetings on Maui?
Aloha, malihini*! You don’t have to be a stranger to the cultural rebirth of the language of the Hawaiian Islands. With this Passport to Fluency audio, you’ll bask in the language, culture, and spirit of Hawaiian, providing proficiency and insights you can use on the beach or in the boardroom. Unique in style and comprehensive in content, this audio suite blends Hawaiian vocabulary and grammar with informative notes on each island.
This Passport to Fluency audio is:
- The latest, most intuitive way to learn
- Easy enough for all ages, from children to adults
- Step-by-step lesson plan from beginner to intermediate speaker
- Perfect for business, travel, school, or just for fun
Written, produced, and recorded in Hawaii, Passport to Fluency features respected Hawaiian speakers and champions of the effort to keep this proud language alive. Vibrant, effective, and listener-friendly, Hawaiian on audio is the topical, tropical way topono** Hawaiian instruction.
Learning a new language has never been so easy!
Audio Program Contents:
- Introduction; The Hawaiian Alphabet; Pronunciation; Greetings
- The Big Island of Hawaii; Adjectives; Future Verb Form
- The Island of O’hau; Pronouns; Numbers; Future Verb Form
- The Island of O’hau; Pronouns; Numbers, Future Verb Form
- The Island of Kaua’i; Question Words; Hawaiian Syntax
- The Island of Moloka’i; Directional Words; Defining Time
- The Island of La’na’i; Colors; The Human Body; Common Expressions
- Summary of Vocabulary; Lessons from Previous Programs
|Available Formats :||CD, Library CD, MP3 CD|
To listen to this title you will need our latest app
Due to publishing rights this title requires DRM and can only be listened to in the Blackstone Library app
DRM (Digital Rights Management) is a copyright protection for digital media. While much of Blackstone Library’s content is DRM free, and allows for usage across platforms, select products on Blackstone Library are required by publishers to have DRM protected files. These products will be playable exclusively on the BlackstoneLibrary.com apps, available for iOS and Android devices.